PROPERTY DETAILSIf you are a family looking for your forever home this is the perfect property for you. This beautifully presented four bedroom home located within the Heritage Park estate is ideal for those who appreciate open plan living and first class contemporary finishes.
Walk past the perfectly landscaped front garden and double garage through the front door and into the huge master bedroom. This sits at the front of the property and possesses a large ensuite with his and her vanity and walk in robe for storage. The three minor bedrooms are all large in size and have built in robes.
If your universe revolves around good food and great design, the huge kitchen will certainly appeal to you. It features stone bench tops, 900mm appliances, dishwasher, walk in pantry, rangehood and plenty of storage.
If comfort in style is more your thing, the separate theatre room is the perfect place to stay in and escape the heat (or watch some Netflix) on those lazy Sundays! There is also a separate study and activity room for the whole family's leisure.
The exterior of the property is just as stylish as the interior, with a large alfresco area surrounded by glass fencing and overlooking the fabulous solar heated pool and spa. Perfect for those hot summer nights entertaining your guests or having a BBQ!
At a glance, features of this one of a kind home are:
- Landscaped front garden
- Lock and leave lifestyle incorporating style, contemporary design and low maintenance living
- Built in 2015 by Content Living
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with multiple living areas for the entire family to rest and recuperate from a busy week - Theatre, study and activity area
- Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm appliances, dishwasher, walk in pantry, rangehood & plenty of storage
- Huge master suite with walk in robe and ensuite which includes double vanity & double shower
- Evaporative air conditioning PLUS split system A/C and heating to main living areas
- Solar panels
- Solar heated below ground pool & spa
- Large alfresco area surrounded by glass fencing and overlooking pool area
- Located close to Rivergums Primary School, Baldivis Secondary College, restaurants, cafes and shopping centre
This property really does have it all! For more information or to book your private viewing please call exclusive listing agent Kelly Moxham at RE/MAX Horizons today.